Peek at Obama’s iPhone reveals “There’s an app for that!”
|June 17, 2013||Posted by Mike Flugennock under Cartoon, Opinion|
Ever wondered what Obama has on his iPhone? Cartoonist Mike Flugennock reveals all the “oPhone” apps at the President’s fingertips.
Drone strikes on Pakistani wedding parties? Kissing up to Wall Street? Wholesale data mining of Americans’ private info? There’s an app for that.
An Apple iPhone ad is the inspiration behind this poster, and it sums up recent revelations–as well as several of Obama’s ongoing projects, such as:
- The mass surveillance and data mining operations against American citizens by the NSA
- The Justice Department’s data slurping of Associated Press phone records
- The surveillance of Tea Party groups’ tax records by the IRS
- The fiasco at the U.S. “consulate” in Benghazi
- Obama’s tap-dancing over the Keystone XL pipeline
- The shielding of Monsanto Corp. against consequences for the accidental spread of GMO plants onto farmers’ lands
- And the notorious “Obama Phone Lady” video from the last Presidential freak circus.